Thursday, February 11, 2010

Relaxation Drinks - - Mini Chill

Mini Chill Review,

I recieved some free of charge samples of those so-called relaxation drinks a week ago and I have to admit, it I've been putting off reviewing them. I swear, tho, it is not laziness this time. I just don't want to get some thing through the workday that's going to knock me out, and my first impression was that these drinks had been created for that extremely purpose. The drinks I recieved had been Mini Chill, Drank, and IChill. Dependent on packaging alone, Mini Chill looks safe but the other two are questionable. My motivation wasn't helped whatsoever, when an post through the Daily News came out last weekend saying that some of these drinks contain extremely high levels of a rest hormone called melatonin. Drank and IChill had been both listed in the post, but there was no mention of Mini Chill. According to the article, IChill has 50 times your body's normal level of melatonin. Needless to say, IChill went straight into the trash. I did a number of my own research into Mini Chill and noticed that it had no melatonin or any other sleep-aids for that matter.

Digging a little bit deeper I found out that Mini Chill is created by some sort of doctor and that it's been through clinical trials. Apparently it is more of the daytime drink, as one of the amino's in it is for concentrate and their site suggest using it at function. It has a patent pending blend called Relarian made up of herbs and aminos to assist you to relax and focus but prior to I was heading to get it through the day I researched all the ingredients to discover out if they had been being totally truthful about their effects. The components of Relarian are Valerian, GABA, L-Theanine and 5-HTP and in independant web searches for their purposes, I discovered nothing to contradict what was claimed for the Mini Chill web site and no bad press so I decided Mini Chill was secure for me to test drive at function. Looking into Drank I noticed that it had reduce melatonin than IChill, but even now a higher amount. Their website is mostly hip hop endorsements and flashy videos so i really didn't have something to compare it to. I decided to try this one out at night if at all.

I drank the Mini Chill at function the following day correct after the 10am meeting when I had a big pile of function to do before lunch. And.!!!. IT WORKED! It didn't mess me up like a xanax, but I felt a significant reduction in tension. I just obtained started out on my pile of work and burned via it without getting worked up or stressed out. I had been surprised at how focused I was and wondered if it could possibly be through the L-Theanine or just a coincidence. I'm no sure but for whatever purpose, I was far more concentrated than usual. As for the tension relief, I can't really describe the presence of a fresh experiencing, it's much more like the absence of one.I had been merely not stressed out by my work and far less annoyed by interruptions or obsticles. The experiencing faded away in a few hrs without a crash, I drank an additional one to wrap up the day and it worked the same as prior to. Mini Chill definitely gets my stamp of approval.

When I got home from function at 6 I tried the Drank. Now that, I felt the impact of instantly. Wherever I had even now had some energy, I had been suddenly super tired. I lay down for the couch to take a fast nap prior to dinner, and I ended up sleeping a complete 8 hrs hahaha. I guess like a rest aid it works, but in my situation I ended up waking up at 4am and my whole sleep cycle was thrown away for 3 days. I do not think I'll be attempting Drank once again any time soon.

As for the Mini Chill? This stuff truly functions and I'm comfortable recommending it to readers. If you require a little dose of stress release through the day, give MiniChill a shot. If you need to tranquilize a disgruntled mammal, use Drank or IChill
I think that Mini Chill is really on to something.





1 comment:

  1. Ethan,

    It's great to hear about your experience with MiniChill.

    Let me point something out.

    5-HTP, the ingredient that supposedly produces serotonin, it cannot enter the brain. Serotonin is made in the gut, and in the brain. So your missing half the pieces of the puzzle. Do some research and you will find that only L-tryptophan can enter the brain, this is the precursor to serotonin.

    IF your looking for a better alternative, check out http://www.n-met.com

    This stuff has EVERYTHING required to bring calm, focus, AND energy. It optimizes your body's metabolism to create a plethora of positive effects. Check it out. You won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete