Monday, February 8, 2010

Relaxation Drinks - like iChill that are fake

All Relaxation Drinks with Melatonin may be Hazardous,

Recently an article was submitted discussing about Relaxation Drinks. It may not be something highlighted in your brain, but there are many competitors in the relaxation drinks industry.

I think it was definitely an interesting readsince I perceive many of us suspected this.

In the article by NY Daily news, it was claimed that drinks like Ichill are dangerous since they have 50 times the body's natural MelatoninBut competitor Minichill has 0% Caffeine and 0% Melatonin.You tell me who wins the competition

I used Ichill and just got knocked out. I didn't realize relaxing was the same as sleeping?

I tried this product called Mini Chill, and first of all it has no Melatonin! and yes, let us not forget, it's a relaxation drink among relaxation drinks. I wish I could hear what the article writer would have to say about Mini Chill. It is verified and submitted through a peer review process and was published
Link to the article he published
I know for a fact there's another additional publishing, but I just can't seem to find it. I am sure if you googled it

In summation the issue really is becoming our American is filled with stress inducing agents. A commercial shouldn't be the reason you buy a product The only product that is above the competition right now is minichill. No calories and so many other perks, I see no reason to not use it. Should comatose and being asleep

The best thing we can do right now is be better consumers By being better consumers, we can decide to not purchase goods from companies who do not make products carefully

In fact, I believe we should reward products like Mini Chill for being the only company with a Doctor backing it Mini Chill is the only company that has doctor verified results backing it - something no other corporation can claim.

I think Mini Chill is setting new standards as to what companies should be doing to prove their products are safe

2 comments:

  1. To anyone reading this article:

    Understand this article was almost certainly written by a representative of the Mini Chill product. The information regarding Melatonin in the above post is misleading, and you should do your own research, and come to your own conclusion regarding melatonin. I have yet to use the Mini Chill, and actually look forward to it. I have tried the relaxation beverage "Drank" and found great results for relaxation and sleepy effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.
    Relaxation drinks

    ReplyDelete